PDA

View Full Version : NO INSTRUCTIONS:2009 Supermeg

TOMCENTRAL
01-01-2009, 12:28 PM
I bought a 2:1 SuperMeg for my 09 Ultra.The box was missing the instructions.I did have the same pipe on my 07 but the trans mount was different.My QUESTION:I installed the clamp on top of the revised Supertrapp trans mount bracket,is this correct?(The previous years clamp,bolts to the bottom of the stock trans mount.)Thanks,Tom

bschultz
01-05-2009, 07:21 AM
The instructions can be downloaded at this link;

http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/detail.asp?ItemID=828-71578

TOMCENTRAL
01-06-2009, 01:50 AM
The instructions can be downloaded at this link;

http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/detail.asp?ItemID=828-71578
Bruce,That site does not work.I talked with Gerry & she emailed me a set of instructions but,the P-clamp will not fit under the trans bracket.It does fit like a glove on top though.Regards,Tom

TOMCENTRAL
01-06-2009, 01:54 AM
My QUESTION:I installed the clamp on top of the revised Supertrapp trans mount bracket,is this correct?(The previous years clamp,bolts to the bottom of the stock trans mount.)Thanks,Tom

bschultz
01-06-2009, 07:18 AM
The picture in the instructions show the P-clamp attaching to bottom of the supplied transmission mount bracket.

TOMCENTRAL
01-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Again,Thankz so much for taking care of me Bruce.Supertrapp has the best customer service bar none!If anyone is considering a exhaust,or mufflers for their bike,all things being equal..................Supertrapp wins hands down!I really can't say enough about you & Gerry.My bud in Pa is getting a supermeg for his 07 Ultra over a pro-pipe because of my customer service expierence.NEVER have you guys let me down.Its always been,"we'll find out" Rather than I don't know.Keep up the great products made in the USA.Regards,Tom PS:I installed the P-clamp attaching to bottom of the supplied transmission mount bracket as per instructions. :-)

bschultz
01-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback Tom =)