PDA

View Full Version : FXR 2-2 Systems

99FXR3
09-06-2007, 09:05 AM
I would really appreciate anyone knowing how I could get my hands on a set of H-D mufflers and lead pipes for an FXR. They have a badge on them saying Harley Davidson by Kerker. I own a 1999FXR3 CVO, and I've been scouring the web for these pipes I know Harley installed them on their new FXR's in the late 80's but the part number is obsolete in N. America. I have found bits and pieces for them but I'm really after a complete set. I have a picture I could post to someone if they would be interested in helping me.
Harley part number is 65212-86. Thanks

hugger
09-21-2007, 08:32 AM
I would really appreciate anyone knowing how I could get my hands on a set of H-D mufflers and lead pipes for an FXR. They have a badge on them saying Harley Davidson by Kerker. I own a 1999FXR3 CVO, and I've been scouring the web for these pipes I know Harley installed them on their new FXR's in the late 80's but the part number is obsolete in N. America. I have found bits and pieces for them but I'm really after a complete set. I have a picture I could post to someone if they would be interested in helping me.
Harley part number is 65212-86. Thanks

Sorry, but we no longer have any info regarding the system you are referring to! Maybe someone out there will be able to give you some good news!