PDA

View Full Version : Supertapp FatShots

CAPTNAVYRET
09-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Although not on the ST website, I have seen on another forum the ST FatShots on an '07 VRSCDX in black and in chrome. Is this a direct replacement for the stock cans without needing a PCIII? If you are topless with a SE air filter, what do you suggest regarding the number of discs/endcap, etc.? Thanks.

bschultz
09-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Although not on the ST website, I have seen on another forum the ST FatShots on an '07 VRSCDX in black and in chrome. Is this a direct replacement for the stock cans without needing a PCIII? If you are topless with a SE air filter, what do you suggest regarding the number of discs/endcap, etc.? Thanks.

Yes the FatShots, P/N 827-71134 (black) and 828-71134 (chrome) are direct replacement slip-ons for the '05-07 VRSCD/VRSCR/VRSCDX. We found the machine to run best with the stock intake and 8 discs with a closed end-cap. Adding more discs or modifying the intake would require remapping or the use of a fuel management system (more fuel).

CAPTNAVYRET
09-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Yes the FatShots, P/N 827-71134 (black) and 828-71134 (chrome) are direct replacement slip-ons for the '05-07 VRSCD/VRSCR/VRSCDX. We found the machine to run best with the stock intake and 8 discs with a closed end-cap. Adding more discs or modifying the intake would require remapping or the use of a fuel management system (more fuel).

Did you dyno the VROD with just the Fatshots (8 discs + endcap) for HP and Torque? If so, what were the results? Currently, My V5 with 12 discs/no endcap, topless, SE Air cleaner and PCIII dyno'd at 104 RWHP and 72 Torque.
If without all the "stuff" and just the Fatshots, there is an increase in HP and torque; there will be a NEW setup on my '07 DX!

hugger
09-13-2007, 03:45 PM

Thanks for your interest in SuperTrapps! They are a replacement and you do not need to use a PC111. Going topless with the SuperTrapp FatShots you will run 12 discs with closed endcap if you are around sea level.

hugger
09-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks for your interest in SuperTrapps! They are a replacement and you do not need to use a PC111. Going topless with the SuperTrapp FatShots you will run 12 discs with closed endcap if you are around sea level.

SORRY..... Running 12 discs, topless yu will need to do something with the fuel. Just as Bruce stated earlier.