PDA

View Full Version : Dimensions of SuperTrapp Disc's and End Cap

LTZ470
09-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi,

Could you help with the outer dimension measurement of the 4" Disc's and End Cap...

I know this sounds odd, but I am going to mount the SuperTrapp 4" setup on a 4" OD Round Canister and just want to make sure that the OD of the 4" Disc's and End Cap is compatible...yes there is plenty of area to drill and tap for the SuperTrapp 4" Disc's Setup...

This will be installed on a Polaris RZR that has LTE Dual Exhaust on it...we want to tone it down and still be tunable instead of the stock Quiet Core that is untunable...

Thanks,
Cole

jwells
09-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Cole,
You should have just bought ours to begin with and you wouldn't have to mess with it!

Disc/end cap od is 3.792.

Good luck with it.

LTZ470
09-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Yes I didn't even realize you made them? Sad but true...I wanted some full duals from the head back and LTE was the only ones at the time...Don't worry I am on several RZR Forums and they will get a full report also one Gent out of Carlsbad will be buying from you shortly also...
Need some advertisement on PRCforum.com and RZRforums.net you all really have a nice exhaust system!

BTW would the 5" System be better for the 4" Canisters? or would it dwarf them?

I was going to start out with 7 discs on each canister to start...does that make any sense?

Thanks for your help...it is much appreciated

jwells
09-25-2008, 03:10 PM
I think the 5" would be too big and look funny. Go ahead and start with 7 and see how it works.