PDA

View Full Version : Vstrom Cans I'de buy a set

twinsport
07-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I would love a set of internal disc Supertrapp cans for my 06 Vstrom. Unfortunatly Supertrapp doesnt make any for my bike. Nor many of my other bikes anymore. Im I correct here that supertrapp only wishes to cater to the Rubbies with their metric cruisers and Harleys. I know man a rider who basically cut our teeth on supertrapps dating back to the 70s and quite frankly feel abandoned by the companies new idea of what product is important. Im lucky enough to have 2 stainless superlight systems for my 2 Honda NT650s in perfect shape as from what Ive heard all the tooling for the older bikes has been destroyed. I guess im dissapointed that my loyalty to Supertrapp isnt returned from the company.

Cheers
Brian Lees

bschultz
07-21-2008, 08:20 AM
I understand your dissappointment, I own a bike, which we no longer make a pipe for. I don't enjoy having to say or type, "sorry, we no longer manufacture an application for your bike"; however I do understand supply & demand.

twinsport
07-24-2008, 12:30 AM
Ive been told about Supply and Demand. One of Supertrapps competitors told me about it too. The pipes they had made for all the cool older bikes (that in my opinion motorcyclists enjoy) got crushed, to make warehouse space for pipes for cruisers and metric cruisers who in my opinion are for the most part are ridden by the rich urban biker set. My only hope is one day some MBA reads about Niche Market and decides to fill in the gap. Yeh Im bitter.