PDA

View Full Version : Is FiControl recalibration necessary with new 2-into-2 Headers?

Lane
07-19-2008, 10:14 AM
The Bike:
2004 FLHRSI, Stock Engine, Stock ECM map, SE SuperPak #128-65115

New Modifications:
Vance & Hines Dresser Duals exhaust manifolds.

The Question:
What FiControl setting changes should be made now that I've replace the stock header with the new 2-into-2 headers?

There is an amazing lack of any FiControl information on the website and little more in the original FiControl User Guide to go by.

All help is greatly appreciated.

bschultz
07-21-2008, 10:05 AM
The SuperPak's FIContoller was designed for OUR products and base maps developed for our specific applications. The controller instructions are very specific about the control zones and how to adjust them. We did not test the SE's with true duals, so we cannot provide specific settings.

Lane
07-22-2008, 06:47 AM
Thank you for your kind response. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

I'm still using the Supertrapp "Super Elite" mufflers and the Supertrapp "High Flow" air cleaner air cleaner along with all the Supertrapp nuts, bolts and do-dads that came along with your Supertrapp SuperPak kit. All I did was replace the Harley 2-into-3-into-2 stock exhaust manifold with a different 2-into-2 exhaust manifold. If Supertrapp offered a 2-into2 exhaust manifold, I would have purchase it.

For God's sake. I'm using everything you make for my bike. What more can you ask? :)

It's no wonder Supertrapp has become the number one biggest and best exhaust manufacturer in the world. How you care about the needs of the customer really shines through.