PDA

View Full Version : Burgman 650 exhaust - does supertrapp make one that will work?

hotshoetom
03-24-2008, 03:02 PM
There is a bunch of people worldwide that ride these bikes and the choices for aftermarket exhaust are limited. Does anyone know what would work well from the supertrapp parts bin?

Hotshoetom

bschultz
03-25-2008, 07:11 AM
The choice of Universals is pretty much up to you and the look your going for. The disc technology allows you to (tune) control the exhaust flow to maximize performance for your combination. Pick a unit with an inlet at least the size, or larger, than the pipe you will be attaching it to.

hotshoetom
03-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Many thanks for that advice. I am looking for something louder than stock but without the earsplitting sound of a mazda 13b on 18 discs... :) Something that you could easily live with if you had to listen to it 8 hours a day. Given those parameters, what would you recommend for a bike that is stock otherwise (stock airbox w/high flow foam filter). Any recommendations as to what I need to order????

Many thanks in advance,

Tom

bschultz
03-27-2008, 07:29 AM
I would suggest looking at the 4" Aluminum Racing, SuperLight Stainless or S/C Series Universals.
Check out some of the European and Asian Bike Magazines> They have been getting creative with our Universals for a long time.