PDA

View Full Version : 07 FLHTCUSE3 and Fatshots

guitarider
03-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Greetings,

I am about to purchase a pair of Fatshots for 07 FLHTCUSE, 110 CVO, SERT. Before I do, I have three questions:

1. Previous owner installed true dual head Cary Fass headpipes and Race mufflers. Will the Fatshots work with these head pipes?

2. After reading the forum it seems that 10discs on this engine is optimum for performance vs. sound. Can I go with less disks for quieter performance?

3. I live in AZ about 2500 feet. Are there available maps for these pipes and the SERT tuner.

THanks for the help.

bschultz
03-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Greetings,

I am about to purchase a pair of Fatshots for 07 FLHTCUSE, 110 CVO, SERT. Before I do, I have three questions:

1. Previous owner installed true dual head Cary Fass headpipes and Race mufflers. Will the Fatshots work with these head pipes?
Yes, IF the headpipes are the same size and configuration as the OEM headpipe (collector size/length).

2. After reading the forum it seems that 10discs on this engine is optimum for performance vs. sound. Can I go with less disks for quieter performance?
Yes or swap to a "closed" end cap (+ xtra discs).

3. I live in AZ about 2500 feet. Are there available maps for these pipes and the SERT tuner.
Not to our knowledge; however your Harkey dealer may have a recommendation.

THanks for the help.

Based on your questions, I'm making the assumption you are referencing the HD Screaming Eagle version of the "FatShotZ", not the SuperTrapp FatShots.

guitarider
03-29-2011, 12:20 PM
No actually I am referrring to the Supertrapp Fat SHots not the Harley ones.

bschultz
03-30-2011, 07:38 AM
In that case 10 discs with the closed end-cap will be about the least number of discs you want to run on your 110 (without sacrificing performance).