PDA

View Full Version : P/n 041-6517

jeff
10-27-2010, 07:58 AM
I tried to find these on the internet store but they did not come up. If I could get free shipping and use pay pal I would like to order a set. thanks

bschultz
10-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Sorry, not all component parts and accessories are available at the web store. You or your dealer/favorite retailer can contact our Customer Service department to place an order.

jeff
10-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Sorry, not all component parts and accessories are available at the web store. You or your dealer/favorite retailer can contact our Customer Service department to place an order.

okay I found an outfit to order me some. apparently supertrapp does not keep them in stock and will be 2 weeks is there anyway you can pull some strings and have ST drop ship them instead of shipping to Zanotti's and then to me? It would probably cut a bunch of time off. thanks for your consideration. jeff p.s. I have sold at least 5 2.1 supermegs because I have recommended them to riding friends.

bschultz
11-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Being a manufacturing facility we primarily supply the major after market motorcycle distributors. We are not a wholesale warehouse, we take orders and have production schedules and we do NOT drop ship.

jeff
11-04-2010, 12:44 AM
I figured that would be the case, but being I have gotten good Customer service in the past I did not think it hurt to ask. thanks jeff