PDA

View Full Version : Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs

CVORick
08-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Installed the Supermeg 2:1 on my FLHTCUSE4. Already had 1" extensions on my rider and passenger board. Had Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs(4505) and could not leave them on to install the Supermeg. Took them off. Do you have any ideas? Would like to put them back on. Love the pipe!

bschultz
08-09-2010, 08:15 AM
We do not do fitments with various after market accessories; however your issue seems counter intuitive. If you have floor board extensions (away from the bike more), this should provide MORE room for the pipe.
Can you provide pictures or be more detailed in describing your problem?

CVORick
08-11-2010, 07:42 AM
We do not do fitments with various after market accessories; however your issue seems counter intuitive. If you have floor board extensions (away from the bike more), this should provide MORE room for the pipe.
Can you provide pictures or be more detailed in describing your problem?
You would think so, but I am happy to send you a picture. I know you can't design your product to fit with everyones aftermarket products, but if I had not had the 1" extensions on the front rider floorboard your product would not have fit properly on my bike. Will send pictures as soon as I get back from my trip. Thanks for your response, I do appreciate it.