PDA

View Full Version : VRSCDX: Fatshots on stock machine

Bahraini_VRSCDX
11-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Hey,

I recently bought an 09 DX and was thinking about getting the fatshots as a replacement to the stock exhaust!!!

Im thinking of ordering the fatshots for now WITHOUT the fuel management systems or a filter! So would it be normal/ok to run the bike with fatshots ONLY or would it harm the engine as i keep on hearing?

Also, im looking for a smoother and not too loud exhaust note, but obviuosly louder than the stock ones, would the fatshots be an answer to that?

Thanx.

bschultz
11-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Hey,

I recently bought an 09 DX and was thinking about getting the fatshots as a replacement to the stock exhaust!!!

Im thinking of ordering the fatshots for now WITHOUT the fuel management systems or a filter! So would it be normal/ok to run the bike with fatshots ONLY or would it harm the engine as i keep on hearing?
We found the pipes performend best with 8-10 discs on a stock machine (no mods), without issue.

Also, im looking for a smoother and not too loud exhaust note, but obviuosly louder than the stock ones, would the fatshots be an answer to that?
The FatShots offer a deep throaty sound without being excessive or obnoxious.
Thanx.